For three editions, Effective Management of Coding Services has helped train new and future coding managers and provided a valuable resource for those already in practice. Led by trusted industry leaders at the helm, this essential textbook and reference returns with expanded coverage of the wide variety of tasks, topics, and knowledge necessary to manage the coding function in today’s increasingly complex environment.
The fourth edition of Effective Management of Coding Services is revised and updated to include:
- Alternative staffing solutions
- Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) programs
- Coding in specialized care settings
- Performance management and process improvement
- Increased guidance on writing a request for proposal
- A full set of teaching resources—including instructor’s manual, additional test questions, and PowerPoint presentations—is available.
*Please note eBooks are not returnable
AHIMA Press electronic books are accessed, viewed, and downloaded from our partner, Vitalsource by logging on to their Web site.
There are two ways to access eBooks: Download and View Online. Books downloaded do not expire and you can view online up to one year upon activation. eBooks are not available to print.