This course is one of seven RHIT Exam
Prep courses offered by AHIMA. The course content provides an opportunity for
students to evaluate their knowledge base of the HIM entry level competencies as
they prepare for the RHIT credentialing examination.
At the end of this course, students will be able
- Recall the important concepts related to management of
data—including planning, collecting, managing, and analyzing—and presenting
- Determine the essential processes and elements used during
health data collection.
- Recall techniques used to collect, store, and retrieve
- Recall the purpose and processes of data
- Identify how the Health Information Management (HIM)
professional may use tools to identify trends and outcomes based on the
- Calculate healthcare statistics (occupancy rates, length
of stay, and other healthcare statistics).
- Identify methods for presenting and reporting data and
- Identify methods and principles for managing, designing
and implementing workloads as well as managing workload
- Discuss techniques used to collect, store, and retrieve
- Explain the purpose and process of maintaining a master
AHIMA certifications are
administered by the AHIMA Commission on Certification (COC). The COC does not
contribute to, review, or endorse any review books, review sessions, study
guides, or other exam preparatory activities.
Use of this
product for AHIMA certification exam preparation in no way guarantees an exam
candidate will earn a passing score on the exam .