This 6-lesson course will educate
students primarily in data management, specifically in regards to data
structures and architecture. Data models in addition to maintenance of the
databases will be addressed.
It is a refresher course for CHDA
exam candidates who already have the appropriate experience, educational
background, and knowledge to sit for the exam.
Upon successful completion of the
course, the student will be able to:
- Evaluate various data models and
- Create a data dictionary and
- Define and evaluate data integrity
- Evaluate data structure for
- Integrate internal and external
- Understand the importance of table
maintenance and updates
- Data Models and
- Data Dictionary and
- Data Integrity through
- Evaluation of Data Structure for
- Integration of Internal and
External Data Sources
- Table Maintenance and
certifications are administered by the AHIMA Commission on Certification (COC).
The COC does not contribute to, review, or endorse any review books, review
sessions, study guides, or other exam preparatory activities.
Use of this
product for AHIMA certification exam preparation in no way guarantees an exam
candidate will earn a passing score on the exam.